LIBAC POSTER SESSION REGISTRATION
Friday November 30th, 5:30-7:30pm
We are looking for submissions covering research in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Appropriate submissions include original studies, replications of previous studies, evaluations of procedures, or already established procedures. There is no guarantee that a submission will be accepted. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The poster session will occur during a networking reception on Friday, November 30 between 5:30-7:30pm.
- The author must remain by his/her poster board for the duration of the two-hour session.
- Posters may be set up 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- Posters should be taken down within 30 minutes after the session ends.
- Display materials not removed following the conclusion of the session will be discarded.
- Presenters who fail to show up for their scheduled poster session without previously notifying the program coordinator of cancellation will not be permitted to present posters at any LIBAC-sponsored conference for two years following the "no-show."
Poster Development Tips:
- Posters can range in size from 3'x4' to 4'x4'.
- Poster should include: Title, Name, Affiliation, Background Information / Procedure, Results, Discussion.
- Keep font large enough to read from 4' away, Graphs should be large enough to read comfortably from 4' feet away.
- Your information should be neat and organized.
- Any posters not removed immediately following the session will be discarded.
Students who submit a poster and are awarded admission to the poster session will receive free entrance to LIBAC on Friday, November 30.